The Secret Hackville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Suggestion

Go down

My Suggestion Empty My Suggestion

Post by Crush Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:55 pm

Love it or hate it, I just thought I should post this, kinda of a remix of a mario storyline.
Trainer (insert name here) went to Pyro Island for vacation where he came across a pokémon try out. 2 trainers face off against each other with Pokémon from the try out leaders. Little does the vacationer know that he is being watched. After the battle, he is confronted by 1 man in a white jacket and another in a black leather jacket. They ask him to follow them. The trainer refuses, but after a little convincing from the men, he reluctantly follows. They go to a building that appears to be an Lab. They show a strange brown letter to the Trainer that reads "Haha! There's no stopping us now. We've already gotten all 9 of the Balance Stones safely protected by our minions! And the last one, protected, by me! Just try and stop us, you'll crumble like a monster.
- Team Flare Leader"

The men then explain to the boy that the Balance Stones are the stones that keep the order of pokémon in balance, and were once hidden in high lands of the earth. However, the evil organization created a tracking device from pokémon genetics and found all 10 successfully.
They can use these stones to make the pokémon do their wishes and make them ultimately brainwashed for pure destruction and dictatorship. After this, they ask the boy for help in obtaining these stones back from these minions and restoring peace to not only pokémon, but the world. The Trainer is then shocked and terrified of such a thought, but telling him he is not alone in the fight. "We're recruiting others for the job aswell, so even if you fail to do it, you havent completely failed the world." Without further question, they give the boy a Pokémon and train with it and see if he's ready for the life changing adventure. When he returns to the Lab, the 2 men ask him if he's ready. If so, they give him a ship ticket to go to the mainland. He bids farewell to his family and so his adventure begins.....

Crush

Back to top Go down