The Secret Hackville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Directors can suggest, too =P

2 posters

Go down

Directors can suggest, too =P Empty Directors can suggest, too =P

Post by Zoupo Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:56 pm

You start in Raspberry Village. You find that Professor Sumac is missing. His daughter, April, is up in her room. She says to get out of her room, or she'll send her Pokemon after here. I recommend you GTFO ASAP.

So then you go out onto the route, the kid says that some guy is being chased by a rabbid dog. Well, looks like a job for you. You pick any of these three Pokemon:

~Relicanth
~Shroomish
~Houndour

So then you fight a Poochyena. Hmm, how familiar...... Is this supposed to be an Emerald Hack? Well, I kinda want it to be, and it's what I was aiming at here, so yeah. Fight off the dog and you're done.

You save him, you keep the Pokemon and get a chance to nickname it. Now, he says you can go to Route 1003 to see April. So yup. Time for you to og.

But, real quick here, I'm probably going to add in Bite at Lv 3 for Poochyena, so it's more realistic for the event where Professor Sumac says that its rabbid, and maybe a very low chance of poisoning, while I'm at it. But, if you don't want me to, I won't.

So yeah, you know go onto Route 1001. I'll go over Wild Pogeemonz later.

Now you're in the Cave of Manikvrad. No, not really, you just end up in Periwinkle Village. There's a guy that will give you a free potion. Go inside, the only items for sale right now are Antidotes and Potions, duh. No sequence breaking for you, Mr. Potato Head.

So, guess what? You go up, and fight April on a remodeled Route 103. Yay! She simply has the starter to your weakness.

Then you go back, get your running shoes, and leave. You can go to Route 1002 now. Wild Pokemon on that later. There are also a couple of trainers here.

You should be in Mulberry City. Fun fact, at the beginning of the game, your mom will say your dad died, which is something different from Emerald; YOUR DAD IS DEAD, SO THE GYM LEADER IS YOUR UNCLE!!! The Uncle's name will be Randy, since........ That's my uncle's name, so it's special to me.

Go in, he'll see to beat a couple of gyms first, so you have to leave.

Route 1004 is not a coastline. Instead, it has a couple of berries and a patch of grass. A couple of other trainers are here, too.

Mulberry Forest. It will have a mazey layout. Halfway through, the Verizon Inc. Guy will come out and say, "Dude, where's my Shroomish?" He'll ask for help, because he said he can't find them on his own 'cause he's too lazy. Then a Team Garbage guy will come out and try to rob him of his Ultra Cell-Phone. Well, you go to the rescue. Beat him, then go on.

You'll end up and Route 1005. There are a couple of trainers here. Just go up, and you'll find Sienna Bay.

The gym here is Water-Type. There will be three trainers in the gym, one skippable. The gym leader's name will be Aqua (KH BbS References for the freaking win). He'll have a Staryu, a Shellder, and an Omanyte, his star Pokemon.

And that's it. Thanks for reading. Bye.

Zoupo

Back to top Go down

Directors can suggest, too =P Empty Re: Directors can suggest, too =P

Post by Yellowtoad Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:58 pm

Good idea, Zoupo. I think this will work.
Yellowtoad
Yellowtoad

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoupo Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:06 pm

REAL QUICK CHANGES:

~April's battle will be on Route 1005. Route 1003 is now optional for Pokedex fillage.
~The Verizon Guy will be in the Verizon Building with all of the others. AKA, he's gone now. But Garbage Grunts will still be polluting the forest.

Zoupo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum